These were taken a few weeks ago on the University Campus. One of the last warm weekends we had and we took advantage of it! The boys loved playing in the leaves and it was a new experience for them since we only have one tree at home and I don't think it has grown in the last five years that we have lived here (and it shed its two leaves months ago).

Busy boys!

Having fun with Daddy! M insisted upon collecting the best looking leaves and taking them home with us. When we got home he put them out in the backyard!
N wears his red cap every day. He is very picky and high maintenance about his clothing but that is a story for another time.
Yeah! I'm so happy to be the first one to comment on your blog!! You will motivate me to be a better writer. I'm so happy you're doing this so I can see you and the boys more often. We miss you and wish we could be there to experience everything with you but this will be a good compromise. Especially since I don't see either of us moving near to one another.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Becca
Post, post, post...where's the new post!!!???
ReplyDeleteI know, it's only been four days. I'll cut you a little slack with the holidays and all. Plus, you know, work, children, husband!
ReplyDeleteWe have such beautiful grandchildren...all four of our grandchildren are beautiful! Love Grandpa Robert and Grandma Sara
ReplyDelete