- This is what mine says about me!
- When it comes to what you like, you have your own unique tastes. And people don't really understand them.
- You can be quite silly at times, but you know when to buckle down and be serious.
- You have a good deal of energy, but you pace yourself. You never burn out too fast.
- You're addicted to caffeine. There's no denying it.
- You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult.
- You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree.
- You are exotic and cosmopolitan, but you are never a show off.
I saw this on my sisters blog and thought it would be fun to take the test, very cosmopolitan;-) Take the test and let me know what you are!
I always knew you were more playful than I was!
ReplyDeleteHow come I was the one who worked at camp then?
What this really says about both of us is we need a better way to spend our money than at the drive-thru-espresso-get-me-thru-the-day-store!
soma and viagra prescriptions free viagra viagra generic viagra jelly generic name of viagra no prescription viagra super viagra pro buy viagra in england free viagra without prescription cheap viagra overnight viagra herb alternative viagra cheap price iframe viagra without a prescription lowest price viagra buy viagra in canada
ReplyDelete