After the ice storm of last week and all the bitterly cold weather that has accompanied it. The boys and I have felt a bit couped up (to put it mildly). So yesterday when the temperature rose to 58 degrees I was giddy with excitement! Yes!! Boys we are getting out of this house!
Well, I have one child who is everything that is agreeable. He never questions my clothing, shoes, jacket choices for him, he just assumes that (rightly) mom knows best. And since he is the oldest I just figured that if I had any more kiddos that they would be just like him!
Then along came N! I knew at 8 months when he refused to let me feed him apple sauce that I had a strong willed child. I would have to scoop up the apple sauce and lay the spoon on the high chair table then he would pick up the spoon and feed himself. Yes! That is N.
So yesterday when I mentioned that we should go outside and play I knew that I would meet with some resistance from my youngest. Nothing is simple, nothing easy. Sure enough, as soon as I mentioned the great outdoors he started to complain! I didn't understand him at first so I asked for clarification. So my three year old stood up and yelled: I don't need vitamin D Momma, I'm already strong and healthy!
He's strong willed and intelligent! Vit D? I'm not sure my kids are even aware of it!
ReplyDeleteBtw, did you know your word verification is "on"?
I guess he does pay attention to what I say! I think I told him about Vit D about a month or two ago and he remembered it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your blog colors!! We'll figure out the header stuff and if anything I know we can contact Heather for I am sure she did hers herself. Also, Angela had a header of one of her paintings before her blog makeover that her husband put up for her (I think).
ReplyDeleteOh...Boys will give you a run for your money...But, always go toe to toe with them, and at the end, you've both taken the journey together, and will look back at it with a twinkle in your eye.
ReplyDelete