Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Becoming Me--with Boys




Being the mom of two boys has defined me, has made me realize that this is what I’ve been searching for; it has been a sigh of relief that I have finally found my place, that I have become me.

It has been a surprise being the mom of two boys, the rough and tumble and rowdy I was expecting, the balls and cars and dinosaurs I was ready for, it has been the sweet moments, the flower picking moments that have caught me by surprise.

My two boys with their unique personalities delight me and I pray in thanksgiving that I am their mom.

I'm linking this post to Sweet Shot Tuesday



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Amelia! Love that little boy~tell him Colton's ready to play~and pick flowers with him next month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love boys. They are the best, sweetest, smelliest, most wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post and even sweeter picture!

    My boys are my heart.

    ReplyDelete