YAY! So, is this behavior translating to an easy time for you at home? Because, I have a two year old. I might be willing to make a trade for a few years...:) Ok, ok, I secretly love the challenge...but only after my cup of coffee. Isn't it nice to have a good report? you feel like maybe, you did SOMETHING right.
He is my easy kid at home! His little brother gives me a run for my money, but they are both sweet boys. I am so proud of them. Two year olds are challenging, keep the coffee coming and enjoy the ride:)
We always knew he was brilliant! I've always thought when he looks at me he sometimes looks like he studying me. Wonder what he's thinking? "where did my aunt becca come from?" perhaps? :)
YAY!
ReplyDeleteSo, is this behavior translating to an easy time for you at home? Because, I have a two year old. I might be willing to make a trade for a few years...:)
Ok, ok, I secretly love the challenge...but only after my cup of coffee.
Isn't it nice to have a good report? you feel like maybe, you did SOMETHING right.
He is my easy kid at home! His little brother gives me a run for my money, but they are both sweet boys. I am so proud of them.
ReplyDeleteTwo year olds are challenging, keep the coffee coming and enjoy the ride:)
We always knew he was brilliant! I've always thought when he looks at me he sometimes looks like he studying me. Wonder what he's thinking? "where did my aunt becca come from?" perhaps? :)
ReplyDeleteOf course he is Brilliant, look who his mother is! Hanson, Brilliant, Sauve, and Strong, couldnt be prouder of the boy, just couldnt!
ReplyDeleteThank-you!
ReplyDeleteThat's my boy! He is a lot like his Mom. I'm very proud of you Mason.
ReplyDeleteThat's great news!
ReplyDeleteLove your redheads...I have one, too!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today...it's good to meet you here.